Hello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s post is part 5 of my skincare journey! I can’t believe I’m already on the 5th post of this series! Make sure to check out all of the other blog posts of this series (they will be linked throughout this post) if you haven’t already to check out the products that I am using! This post is all about my skincare goals and general updates about my skin! I hope you are enjoying this series and comment what your skincare goals are!
(Photo by Camille Brodard on Unsplash)
This Month’s Goals
- Try to be healthier on most weekdays
- Continue to use a face mask at least once a week
- Drink at least one glass of water a day and eight drinks per day
- Use a lip balm and hand cream most days
Progress On Goals
I’ve not been very good at sticking to my goals this month but that’s okay because there’s always next month to work on them again. Next month, I’m going to be setting reminders about my goals because it helps me to remember them and actually do them!
- I definitely wasn’t as healthy as I would of liked to be on most weekdays but I’m going to try again next month (setting an easier goal).
- However I did manage to use a face mask pretty much every week this month except for one week which I’m happy about!
- I kind of lost track of how many drinks I was having per day (I kept forgetting to use my water tracking app) but I think most days I was drinking about 8 glasses and there’s only been a few days where I haven’t had at least one glass of water.
- Using a lip balm everyday has probably been the thing that I’ve been doing the most consistently this month as I’ve gotten into a routine of using it at night after my other skincare products. However, I’ve probably only used hand cream like 2 to 3 times this month which isn’t great because I get quite dry hands but I’m definitely going to work on that next month!
Last month, I tried out a new body gel (check out the product here in Part 4) and I have now been using it for a month so here’s my thoughts on it! I think it’s a really good product because my body acne is going down quite a lot which I’m really happy about! I’ve been using it once a day pretty much everyday and it’s a simple to use but effective product! I will definitely continue using it next month and hopefully my body acne will go down even more!
My skin is doing pretty well! I still have quite a bit of acne on my face but definitely a lot less than before! This month, I’ve been trialing only using the serum (check out Part 1 to find out for the original products) once a day at night because skin has improved since the start of this series! I’m going to continue doing this next month but if I start getting more acne, I’ll use it twice a day again. I still get a shiny/oily t-zone (because I have combination skin) so any product recommendations to help prevent that would be appreciated!
New Products For To Look Out For In Next Month’s Post
- Avene Exfoliator – I’m going to try and get an exfoliator this month to get rid of blackheads around my t-zone area.
- New L’Oreal face mask – I’ve almost ran out of my regular face mask but I’ve got a new one (from the same range) which I’ll start using that next month!
Next Month’s Goals
- Try to be healthy at least two days a week
- Use a hand cream pretty much every day
- Drink one glass of water and eight drinks per day
- Continue using a face mask every week