Hello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is part 4 of my skincare journey! Make sure to check out the previous parts – part 1, part 2, part 3 if you haven’t already before reading this post. This month’s post includes my skincare goals, a new product and a general update on how my skin is doing! I hope you like this post and comment your skincare routine.
(Photo from canva)
Last Month’s Goals
- Use a lip balm most days – yes, I have been using a lip balm pretty much everyday before I go to sleep.
- Try to use a face mask every week – yes, I stuck to a routine of using a face mask at the end of every week.
- Have at least one week of healthy eating – yes, I had a week of healthy eating but next month I want to be more healthier.
- Use the soap twice a week occasionally – yes, I have been doing this especially after exercising.
The Solution Salicylic Acid Clean Skin Body Gel
I got this product at the start of the month and I’ve been using it everyday since. I can’t say much about it working yet because I haven’t been using it very long but it sounds like a good product because it has lots of active ingredients. I will keep you updated in the next parts if this is helping my body acne.
The texture of this is similar to a serum so I have to make sure that I don’t use too much or else my skin will go oily. It absorbs into the skin pretty quickly which is good. I use this everyday after using my soap and I really like it so far!
My skin is doing a lot better! I still get some breakouts on my face but most of them are under the skin and less visible! My body acne has improved but there is still a lot of acne on my shoulders and upper back.
I’m going to continue using my new body gel and soap (sometimes twice a day) and hopefully that helps to reduce my acne. I’ve now repurchased all of my three original products so if you were wondering, they last between 1-3 months. I’ve almost ran out of the face mask that I use and I think I’ll repurchase one from the same range next month.
Next Month’s Goals
- Try to be healthier on most weekdays
- Continue to use a face mask at least once a week
- Drink at least one glass of water a day and eight drinks per day
- Use a lip balm and hand cream most days