Hello! I hope you are doing ok! Today’s blog post is albums you need to listen to! I haven’t done a music blog post in a while so I decided to do one now. The albums that I am going to share with you, I listen to a lot and they have some of my favorite songs on. I hope you like them and discover some new music! Comment your favorite album!
- LM5 By Little Mix – This is probably my all time favorite album! I love all the songs on it and the messages behind the songs!
- Reputation By Taylor Swift – This is my favorite Taylor Swift album because the songs are so powerful and amazing! My favorites are I Did Something Bad and Dancing With Our Hands Tied.
- Heartbreak Weather By Niall Horan – I’ve loved this album ever since it came out and I’ve listened to the songs on it so many times! Check out my April Favorites blog post to see my favorite songs from the album.
- Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent By Lewis Capaldi – I’m obsessed with this album! The songs are incredible and I love listening to them. Check out my May Favorites blog post to see my favorite songs!
- Folklore By Taylor Swift – I love this album! Check out my July Favorites blog post to see my favorite songs from the album!
- When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go By Billie Eilish – This is an incredible album and the songs on it are very good!
- Legally Blonde The Musical – This is my favorite musical and I love the soundtrack! My favorite songs are There! Right There! and So Much Better.
- Hamilton – I love Hamilton and the soundtrack is amazing! Check out my Hamilton Review blog post to see my favorite songs from it!
- Wicked – I discovered this quite recently and I love it! I definitely want to listen to it more!
Please subscribe to my blog to get updated when I post!