Hello! I hope everyone is okay! In today’s blog post, I am going to be sharing with you how to get the perfect gift for someone you love and how to take the stress away from buying gifts. Whether the gift is for a birthday, family/friend’s event or a holiday here are some tips for you. It was recently one of my family member’s birthday so I thought I would do this post to hopefully help you. Comment your favorite gift you’ve ever received!
Buy the gifts 2-3 weeks before the event
Don’t leave it till last minute! This causes stress and it may not come in time if you are ordering online. Plan what you are going to get them around a month before and then order it 1 or 2 weeks later. This means the gift is more likely to be more thoughtful and therefore the person will like it more.
Quality over price
Don’t just buy something because it’s expensive. It’s best to buy something cheap that is more meaningful to the receiver rather something expensive that they won’t like/use.
Set a budget
When planning the gifts, set a maximum spend limit on all of the gifts. This means you are less likely to spend too much and you can look for gifts within that budget.
Listen for hints from the receiver
The receiver may give hints near to the time of their event! They might say things they need or really want and then you can go and get it if it’s within your budget!
Think about the receivers likes/interests
Don’t just get something because people from their age/gender likes it. Think specifically about what the receiver likes doing and then have a browse of things that fit into that category.
- My Eurovision 2022 ReviewHello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is my Eurovision 2022 review! This was my 2nd year watching Eurovision and I enjoyed it a lot!Continue reading “My Eurovision 2022 Review”
- 2 Years Of Lifestyle Season – Reflection & Future PlansHello! Hope you’re okay! Today is a special blog post because it’s all about my 2 year anniversary of this blog! I published my blogContinue reading “2 Years Of Lifestyle Season – Reflection & Future Plans”
- April Favourites 2022Hello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is another favourites post – my April favourites! April has been an amazing month and I’ve discovered someContinue reading “April Favourites 2022”
- Testing Beauty Products – April 2022Hello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is about testing new beauty products! I have done one of these blog posts before (in summer 2020Continue reading “Testing Beauty Products – April 2022”
- What To Wear For WorkoutsHello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is about what to wear for workouts! Not only do you want to wear something fashionable for workoutsContinue reading “What To Wear For Workouts”