Hello! In today’s blog post I will be sharing with you my workout tips. I will be talking about how to stay motivated and how the get the most out of your workouts. In these times, exercise can really help to change your mood and make a difference to your day. In the past two months, I have been working out a lot more than I used to so I hope these tips help you.
Make a workout routine
Plan what days you are going to work out and what type of exercise you are going to do. You can either do the same type of exercise each day or you can switch it up and do something different a few times a week. Having a routine means you are more likely to remember to exercise and it becomes a part of your daily routine.
Schedule rest days
Don’t try and work out a lot every single day. It will make you less motivated to workout and your body will feel tired. Even just one rest day a week can help.
Do what you enjoy
If you enjoy running, do running. Don’t do something that you don’t enjoy or else you might feel like you are forcing yourself to workout out rather than it being a choice. If you don’t know what you enjoy doing, trial a few things and whatever you prefer, do that. You don’t have to do the same thing all the time but finding one or two things that you enjoy will really help you establish a routine.
Start slow and short
If you are new to a workout routine, don’t try and overextend yourself. You could injure yourself and struggle. Set goals to progress to longer distances and faster times over many weeks. It’ll help you to achieve your goals and once you have hit your goals, you will feel great.
Little exercise is better than no exercise
On the days that you really can’t be bothered to exercise, at least try and do something. It doesn’t even have to be long and it is way better than doing nothing. It may seem like you can’t do it but once you start doing it, most of the time you feel good doing it
Listen to music
When I work out, I listen to music as well most of the time because it motivates me and makes the workout more fun. Listen to fast music especially when running/walking because it helps you go faster and gets you in the mood. I have a playlist that I listen to when I go on walks/runs and if you’d like to see it, comment it.
- Haircare Journey – Part 3Hello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is part 4 of my haircare journey! Make sure to check out part 1 and part 2 beforeContinue reading “Haircare Journey – Part 3”
- How To Style Jumpers For Winter OutfitsHello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is about how to style jumpers for winter outfits! Jumpers are the perfect piece for winter fashion becauseContinue reading “How To Style Jumpers For Winter Outfits”
- How To Stay Productive In WinterHello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is about how to stay productive in winter! Sometimes it can be hard to study/work in winter becauseContinue reading “How To Stay Productive In Winter”
- Different Types Of Lipstick To TryHello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is about the different types of lipsticks to try! I haven’t done a beauty blog post in aContinue reading “Different Types Of Lipstick To Try”
- Winter Fashion Wishlist 2021Hello! Hope you’re okay! Today’s blog post is my winter fashion wishlist 2021! I’ve been doing these fashion wishlist blog posts every season and theyContinue reading “Winter Fashion Wishlist 2021”